How much does an outsourced service cost? It is important to establish up front the way in which the outsourced service is billed. By and large, the cost of the service varies depending on the level of outsourcing that is required. For example, we may be asked to assist on a specific well-defined project in which case we will estimate the cost involved, or at least offer a range of costs within which it will fall. Alternatively, we may work alongside the business dealing with day-to-day issues on a retained basis, or, we may be called in to sort an “emergency” for which we charge an hourly rate. email@example.com BUSINESS TELEPHONE NUMBER: (07828 769 044) We offer competitive rates and an excellent service.
HR Consultancy Services include providing you with a dedicated HR Team to support you on:
Specific HR project work, setting up your HR function providing the correct footing for one of your staff to continue with Disciplinary or Grievance investigations Designing a bespoke Recruitment and Selection process for you Designing a bespoke Induction and Probation process for you Designing a bespoke Performance and Appraisal system for you Managing change or redundancy programmes Providing you with advice as and when you need it.
1) NEW business start-up package:
Employees must have a Written Statement of Particulars in place within 8 weeks of starting with you? Included in the package is: 1) Written Statement of Particulars/Contract 2) Policies and procedures to ensure you are compliant, i.e. policies on sickness and absence management, IT, email and internet usage, discipline and grievance, equal opportunities, maternity, paternity, parental, adoptions and shared parental leave 3) Information and guidance on checking team member’s right to work in the UK 4) Basic templates including a new starter form to send to the employee, reference request template and guidance a new starter checklist. 5) Up to 1 hour of HR advice over the phone to go through all of the above and answer any questions you may have:
Fees: £175(New Business Start-Up Package)
2) HR Audits – Business Safeguard – One Full Day:
Are you looking for an independent HR consultant to come in and tell you where things are going wrong and what could be done better. We can come to you, check you are keeping up to date with employment legislation. An HR audit will provide an in-depth review of your human resources procedures, make any quick fixes and suggest remedies and training required.
3)Business Safeguard (half day):
Covering all your key HR requirements, with time dedicated to ensuring best practice and improved performance. Email and phone HR advice and support on hand when you need it. On and off-site support
4) Basic – (by the hour): NOW ONLY £45 AN HOUR – LIMITED TIME PERIOD!
Everything you need to fulfill your basic HR obligations and requirements. Email/phone HR advice and support On and off-site support Fees: For a limited time, now only £45 ah hour!!!!
5) Project Route From £1000 per project.
Irrespective of how many calls, emails, attendance and all work done for the project, the agreed initial fee will remain the same, and fixed.
6) Retained Outsourcing Fees start from £200 per month and are then calculated according to the number of employees you have. We do not tie in clients to lengthy contracts. These fees include: Unlimited emails and telephone queries Templates, letters, policies and procedures for all employment matters Advice and guidance by email and telephone Monday – Friday The rates according to the number of employees in your company are as follows:
1) 0 – 10 employees – £200 per month 2) 11- 50 employees – £300 per month 3) 50+ employees is calculated at £10 per employee per month
7) HR Documents: HR documents can be purchased at rates starting from £25 if no HR outsourcing package is purchased. Contracts of employment and staff handbooks are written individually for each company depending on their needs and fees can be discussed depending on the requirements.
8) Review and Refresh, or introduce Employee Handbook for the First Time.
It’s great practice to have an Employee Handbook for your staff to refer to whenever they are unsure of a process to follow. Our Employee Handbooks are very comprehensive.